- 12:15-1:15pm Registration, Solutions Showcase access, light refreshments in room
- 1:15-1:30pm Welcome and Overview: Jeff Jaffe welcomes everyone, provides brief W3C overview.
- 1:30-2:30pm Session One Panel: The Future of Payments on the Web; Moderator: Nick Telford-Reed, Director of Technology Innovation, Worldpay; Karen Czack, Vice President, Industry Engagement & Regulation, Global Network Business, American Express; Souheil Badran, President, Alipay North America; Sang Ahn, VP & GM, Samsung Pay
- 2:30-3:45pm Session Two Panel: Connected Cars, Cities and the Web; Moderator: Steve Crumb, Executive Director, GENIVI Alliance; Tina Quigley, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada; Stephen L. Surhigh, Vice President, Automotive Cloud Solutions, HARMAN International; Patricia (Patti) Robb, Head of the Silicon Valley Innovation Center, Intel Corporation; Scott Steedman, Director of Standards, BSI Group
- 3:45-4:15pm Break, Networking, Solutions Showcase access
- 4:15-5:15pm Session Three Panel: Emerging Trends: Seeing, Interacting and Securing the Future Web; Moderator: Mark Pesce, Futurist; Panelists: Stina Ehrensvard, CEO & Founder, Yubico; Sean White, Mozilla; Megan Lindsay, Google
- 5:15-6:00pm Future of the Web: Conversation with Web Inventor and W3C Director Sir Tim Berners-Lee with Brad Stone, Bloomberg
- 6:00pm Adjourn, Solutions Showcase access
- 7:00pm Buffet dinner reception with all TPAC attendees
For more information about the Web Executive Forum program, please contact Karen Myers, email@example.com.